Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 102 - Brother

Fed-Kun's army
Never seen someone thankful for a bad manga.
You are INCORRECT, you should NEVER give an opinion again, because clearly, your taste is as terrible as your manners. It's like an alien with no sense of humor crash-landed on our planet and decided to critique Earth's finest art with a mouth full of sour grapes 🤓. Maybe you should find a different pastime, like crab-walking or collecting dental floss, because your opinion on this fantastic series is about as useful as a waterproof tea bag. Also, very curious that you've made it this far into the series? It seems even you can't resist the magnetic allure of this "bad manga." Go back and reread this series until your opinion and attitude change. Better luck next time, unfortunate soul.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I feel like something's wrong with this state of affairs. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just because it feels so cynical?
Enjoyable, nontheless.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I feel like something's wrong with this state of affairs. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just because it feels so cynical?
Enjoyable, nontheless.
I get you about the cynicism, I think it's because the utter rejection of humanity even this far in the future.

It's like everything that is wrong with the mc is because of the tiny bit of human left in them. Kinda ridiculous.

I really hate how this turned into Buddhist nihilism even though it was heading this way for a while. The way most of the gems characters were assassinated by just going along and becoming Lunarians even though they were mortal enemies hours earlier, and everyone was so blase and casual about that is insane.

I hope that the ending isn’t just Phos deleting themselves. It feels like such a cheap Philosophy 101 class way to end an insanely good manga up until chapter 95.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate how this turned into Buddhist nihilism even though it was heading this way for a while. The way most of the gems characters were assassinated by just going along and becoming Lunarians even though they were mortal enemies hours earlier, and everyone was so blase and casual about that is insane.

I hope that the ending isn’t just Phos deleting themselves. It feels like such a cheap Philosophy 101 class way to end an insanely good manga up until chapter 95.
Yeah. So many good plot points and characters were thrown straight out the window to make room for seemly just “human bad, return to nothing.” For how often and long this series goes on breaks, I really wish more thought is put into the plot and how the story wraps up.

I’m still coping and hoping for a meaningful ending, but with each passing chapter the dream just gets fainter…

Users who are viewing this thread