Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 102 - Brother

I noticed the pattern in Phos's face always changing depending on what they think about or maybe that's how they expressing of their emotion I guess ?
Yeah they look like eyes to me
IMG_0642.png

IMG_0643.png

Dex-chan lover
man i totally didnt notice the parallel between adamant/the gems and phos/the rocks

Aggregator gang
how come i have zero recollection of adamant having a brother
Pretty sure Adamant's older brother was briefely introduced and referenced a while back. He was basically a black tower desktop with an eyeball on the side. The eyeball and a few wires are all that's left

commits genocide then claims to be better than humans. This story ending continues to reek of suicidal idiocy. It's a fictional world and story created by a human, so the only way for it to supposedly escape human idiocy is for it to be destroyed and to end, though that doesn't work.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that was a twist I didnt expect. This is the most positive group interaction Phos has ever had even to the point of confiding how to be erased from this era

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Adamant's older brother was briefely introduced and referenced a while back. He was basically a black tower desktop with an eyeball on the side. The eyeball and a few wires are all that's left
do you remember which chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread