Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 105 - Sun

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Ichikawa-sensei is some alien mystic whose mind works in ways I can't ever comprehend... but we both got addicted to suikagame
There's at least one part of her mind you can comprehend, it seems :)

Dex-chan lover
Fourth declension. The Latin plural is just hiatus. Well, -ūs, but English doesn't use macrons, so just -us. But if you're speaking English you may as well speak English and simply say hiatuses. Better to be a bit clunky than have people constantly getting things wrong (looking at you, people who use the false "octopi" instead of more-correct "octopodes", or just calling them octopuses like a reasonable person).
What is this? A grammar moderate? It's like looking at a unicorn! Thank you for the prompt.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, the comic lost me after Phos prayed everyone away.
In my experience this was a way to utterly simplify a story that was getting very convoluted with many characters, feels like the author was expecting them to get too human if she keep them like that so she ended it.

And now we have rocks. Anybody would be lost, the past means nothing at this point. Maybe that was the point.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if this fragment is actually a part of the original Phos.

Double-page supporter
Somehow I still believe that Phos will survive in the end.

Phos said that he needs to burn the bridge, which probably meant destroying any trace of humanity that is himself. But in previous chapter, Kongo Bro said that the last piece of Phosphophylite left in Phos's body doesn't contain any human in it.

Maybe, just maybe, after if that part survive the sun, Phos could still be with the rock friends and finally be happy

Users who are viewing this thread