Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 90 - Devastation

Double-page supporter
I like how Phos keep this vendetta small and personal enough to enjoy the massacre, I'm sure that other people would be finding a way to send the earth and the moon into the purifying flames of the sun.

I like most posters here dont understand Phos is being used by the Lunarians, they have to make her look "human" so Adamant prays and finally releases them from "life"

Its going to work, unless... (only the author knows at this point)

Not that i approve anything that is happening with phos and the gems etc etc... but It is satisfying that phos is like "I Dont Give a Shit of What you want or What you Need" since that gem who surrendered have been getting in the way of phos and was getting frustrating and now she cames like she wants in and negotiate...

Double-page supporter
Fuck man. Being Phos is not suffering anymore... Being Phos is MAKING OTHERS suffer.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

Phos said enough is enough. Damn, this is such a fast paced manga now.

Fed-Kun's army
@whitdemon The lunarians know that Sensei can't pray even if a human asks him too now. Enma's plan is to make Phos into a being that can release everyone from their suffering. That's why he is trying to make Phos "more than human".

@ArtzarB Honestly, Euclase had it coming. She basically did way too little way too late, and if she really thought that she needed Phos, she would have tried to at least stop the gems from putting Phos into boxes, or at least tried to put him back together in secret like Sensei.

Double-page supporter
Angry Phos makes me sad

But then again they did imprison him for hundreds of years of mental torture and agony

@ Ichikawa: I'm once again asking you to change the title of Houseki no Kuni to Kurushii no Kuni

Dex-chan lover
@marcopolonian Here's the funny thing: it's only mental torture because Phos had an agenda he is urgently trying to achieve. Padparadscha was unconscious for millennia without a worry, and Phos himself had been asleep while his body merged with Lapis Lazuli's head. Whether unconsciousness is torture or not depends completely on the mindset of the individual. It's perhaps more accurate to say Phos is tormenting himself, while he was conscious.

Dex-chan lover
ESJdyUXUYAAXsSr.jpg

Phos tried to talk, but it ended up on all the gems stabbing her in the back and breaking her into a million pieces then to be scattered around the land for over a hundred years

Glad Phos has no time for that bs now

This thing is just making me sadder and sadder cuz the "Perfect! Cute! Dignified!" Phos is nowhere

Dex-chan lover
I got kinda lost in the series, so a re-read has been overdue for like two years, but Jesus Christ, I still remember how and what Phos was in the beginning and look at what he is turned into.

Double-page supporter
@whitdemon it's not going to work, adamant is broken and nobody knows how to fix him, I'd guess the lunarians could try to fix him but who knows, everything Aechmea does and says is pretty slimy.

Users who are viewing this thread