Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 91 - Jade

Jade is my favorite character...this hurts so bad.

Phos needs to be put down for good but I doubt Cinnabar is going to be able to do it.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure about the "proudly" instead of just "proud hardest-to-shatter". Although that's rather clunky to me as me as well. Still, I'm just grateful for tranalations, y'know.

Man, I wish these chapters weren't as I short. Hope this Cinnabar confrontation has room to breathe.

Phos is such a badass, and Jade should have known. You can't go hundreds of years ignoring a broken phos without even the idea of trying to talk it out. even your partner Euclase wanted to listen to what phos had to talk about and you still ignored her.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo it's a boss gauntlet.
Having two formerly useless gems fight to the death was pretty sick, though. That was a good fight.

Double-page supporter
Standing here,
I realize,
you're just like me,
trying to make hist...

Too soon?

Dex-chan lover
Every night I can feel my legs.. and my arms.. even my head.. the body i've lost.. the comrades i've lost.. won't stop hurting..

waiting a whole ass month for a CRUMB of content really simulates the gem life huh....

thank you for the translations :) I'm gonna be really sad if Phos kills Cinnabar. He has fucked over Cinnabar and manipulated him since the moment he met him.

they deserve what they're getting. she went to talk and got smashed and imprisoned for 200 years. fuck them.

Time to wait ... another Month or so. Man i wish it would go faster, then again ... here i am reading the Scanlation and not the official release.

ever since 2017, reading a new chapter every other month or so with my spirits up and then getting it literally crushed to bits in the span of less than 10 minutes is routine

Remember the time when the only thing Phos wanted was to find a 'job' for Shinsha?

...That was so LONG ago. Even looking at earlier chapters, or the anime, makes me only sad.

Shinsha backstabbed Phos. EVERYONE fricking backstabbed Phos (aside from Padpa, perhaps). I've just simply had enough of this. Them. ALL of them. ..Gosh. I think I'm starting to feel kinda like Phos feels right now. Huh.

Dex-chan lover
arghhh i caught up after the binge and it ends at what i’ve been waiting for this whole time. phos and cinnabar finally

And slowly knowing, google is slowly taking down every anime stuff available in the internet is also crushing me :(

Users who are viewing this thread