Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - Savior

I hate this. Barbata's hot. What the fuck.

On a side note, for what it's worth, I was just genuinely glad we had some genuine Phos & Cain interaction.

Dex-chan lover
Phos getting cucked in too many ethereal and infernal ways, I'm almost having a stroke.

@comedyxtragedy
One decision at least should be which gems to restore. No way they can restore everyone, they'll have to chose which must have it's parts used to reconstruct others.

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely bummed out by how shit the gems are treating Phos

Dex-chan lover
Phos did literally nothing wrong. You go my gem. The others are just too weak/cowards to change whats wrong and move forward (except Pads)

Double-page supporter
Phos is so stressed his head explodes much regularly now

the lunarians must be like: "sigh...." resets "days since phos exploded" sign back to 0

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, and just like that the long-awaited chapter is over. I wonder what the choice will be?

Cairngorm is really one of the top ten punchable characters that I've encountered in a series. Gorm keeps going on about what a dick Phos is, and none of the other Gems came to visit, but I'm really not sure what Phos did wrong?

Aggregator gang
@gum_rummy I literally don't get it either. Phos is out there trying to restore everyone from dust and end the conflict with the moon people, yet people bitch at him and act like he is doing it only for himself. Sure he also benefits, but then so what? How is he not going to not benefit from stopping the moon people's attacks??

The worst part in all of this imo is the lack of communication.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino And the bad part is, I have a feeling that restored gems is not going to be happy with Lunarian. They are the reason why the gems break in the first place.

Double-page supporter
I'm out here hoping Gorm's acting skills are in play..

Group Leader
it's really annoying how aechmea is trying to introduce gender to the gems, more obvious than ever honestly. this chapter set up so many alarms, it's kinda terrifying.

carn is almost unrecognizable at this point, and i'm sad. i love carn and phos's interactions in this chapter because it's reminiscent of how they were before, but it's a shame carn is obsessed with aechmea.

but idk lol

Dex-chan lover
and wow!
red diamond is gonna be the one who will be resurrected!

if you dont know... red diamond is the first one with kongou sensei
maybe, just maybe... red diamond is the key.

Users who are viewing this thread