Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - Savior

i don't see how people are hating on cairngorm for how they're acting. given the circumstances it's normal, considering they were being controlled by their past self and forced to do everything against their will. they were given freedom for the first time, something that the other gems naturally had from the start.

i'm glad cairngorm is living lavishly on the moon and i don't blame them for smashing phos's head considering all the things phos made him do

Aggregator gang
Finally, the gems are being addressed as the proper gender. Based and lunarpilled.

okay i got kinda mad at caringorm, but now im understanding where their coming from; like i'd probably smash someones head in (as long as they'd come back,) if i was forced to go along with them for reasons i didn't wish for.

oh but fuck the prince. don't like him one bit

I don't mind cairngorms change it's expected for all of them to leave sensei and become their own people, they are returning to the origin, aechmea.... we will see i have a phobia of guys like that his aura idk. Why does this choice seem like where it will all fall apart, please save the game first phos

Users who are viewing this thread