Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - Decisions

Double-page supporter
A roller coaster as always. It went from genocidal dilemma to gossiping and back.

Dex-chan lover
What if...
the Admirabilis with detachable shells ate the shells off the ones that don't?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn it
Also: DAMN IT
ALso: all the admirabilis giving the shell and phos freaking the hell out when a single tiny one can't remove their shell

I suffer
Phos suffers
I suffer with Phos
I am Phos
I am suffering

Double-page supporter
MY thoughts on the story:
I think that eventually, in order to be able to bring everyone back, all three "races" will disappear and a "real human" will be created

Fed-Kun's army
next chapter scientist dude: oh i forgot we could just pick up the shells as they die of old age

me: @ichikawa please stop the suffering my heart can't take this
ichikawa: ok [scenes of the gems lightheartedly gossiping about cairn whilst phos tries to talk to them]
me: no t l i k e t h i s

Dex-chan lover
Everytime this manga updates I get this rush of stress of what next will go wrong.

Hasn't been unfounded so far.

Can´t they just throw the Admirabilis in water? That makes them lose their shell cuz they recover their original form, doesn´t it?

This isn't such a hard decision, immortals vs mortals? Just wait till they die naturally
Sift through what they eat first and at the very worst a few generations later and you should be able to gather all the gem dust

Dex-chan lover
feels like they are experimenting with them, especially phos.

@Heap phos is freaking because the tiny one was ripping it out to give it to phos

Users who are viewing this thread