Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - Celebration

Aggregator gang
I sure af hope Aechmea tries to reincarnate himself otherwise the next chapter is gonna have me vomit from the disgust If it turns out is just a lame wedding.

Also with these chapters I'm even more grossed out at the idea of using female pronouns for the gems because It represents Aechmea's forceful brainwashing bullshit. Thank god is not like ppl are that stupid to actually use those...

As for the rest at least the gems aren't being so... uncaring like the previous chapter. Glad to see Phos to call them out on their bs as well.

Expecting some hurtful things to happen by next chapter. I hate it but I can't actually fully hate it? Buying that bleach sold with a free cup to ready myself for next month because this is how it is now I guess.

Dex-chan lover
"Once again, it's all thanks to you."

Thanks to Aechmea manipulating Gormie into abandoning Phos he can finally induce more suffering into our dear Mish-mash GEM!

When Benito said “laid back like phos and semi”, who did benito mean by semi?

considering what i've seen happen in ominous wedding's (coughcoughjibaku-shounen-hanako-kuncoughcough), i really don't have a good feeling for this....................

Aggregator gang
Cairngorm headass

Users who are viewing this thread