Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - Authentication

He could only follow through with her because she is whole
"humans split into three"
Eye is Lunarian
Legs Admirabilis
Phos is rock

its first grade, shes not special, just fucking fumbled her way into it

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Remember when Phos was happy and stupid and just looking to be the best master scholar, and do something important? And every chaptet was light hearted and funny? . . . Yeah, me neither

Dex-chan lover
the other gems aren't being unreasonable? considering the last time phos visited he came with the expressed purpose of shattering adamant with a side of wanton gem destruction. Like, he has good intentions but he's never really tried to effectively communicate them to the other gems, and he tends to ignore any sort of critique of how he does things so its really not a surprise the earth gems are wary of him at this point

@bigharrymoosecock

Wow, I feel dumb for not realizing it myself, but you're right, Phos is like the closest thing to a human being there is now, which is why Addamant agreed to try praying.

Now that Bort doesnt have her beautiful hair he looks a dick (and acts like one).

Dex-chan lover
"Authentication".... hum, it's that because of that suspect eye?

Fed-Kun's army
This hurts me. "Shirou Ninja" was funny, but the rest of this chapter. Just. Hurts me.

Phos is taking the right steps, going back without violence, wanting to plead for everyone to be saved. But that's not gonna be enough at this point. That's not gonna mend all the crap that's happened since.

me seeing a new land of the lustrous chapter is out: :D
me after reading the new chapter: D:

Dex-chan lover
you know gems, solving this whole deal its going to be difficult you keep cutting communications short.

Users who are viewing this thread