Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 81 - Gift

I thought it was pretty straightforward what was gonna happen but I guess I can never be that easy huh?

Dex-chan lover
Is he telling her to grow a heart?
Also from the first two speech bubbles I thought it was gonna be a french translation lol.

Dex-chan lover
For those.that dont know, the gift is the special material the moon people made that could work as a replacement for any gem.

Dex-chan lover
They were all prepared to mobilize from sleep. Got changed back into their outfits really quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@Siti like the most immediate cause would probably be as apology for chapter 70 when pad shattered rutile, and prior to that rutile had devoted themselves to piecing pad back together, so lunarian-gem mineral tech which could be used to replace missing pieces would probably be relevant to their interests/research/former sole reason for living

Maybe I just need to re-read and re-watch, but how were y'all able to recognize Rutile. The hair and look is so different that I wasn't able to recognize. I can just know the remaining gems are just ruthlessly stomping poor broken Phos.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Pad is actually very similar to the Lunarians, he just wants nothingness. His life is just a slide show of dreams, where he just sees the people around him still suffering in their obsessions. Every time he woke up, he would have to listen to Rutile talk about how long he had slept and how many attempts it had been. How many times he had to wake up to that, and know that he won't see the next sunrise...

Phos actually changing and helping Pad actually see the next sunrise was like waking up from the nightmare.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I was kind of hoping for the story to end the way it was going to. Now I have no clue on what's going to happen, except that Phos will probably suffer some more.

Dex-chan lover
@ixsaz Wait, what? Did I miss that part? Moon rocks?

I don't know what's going on anyway, and I just marathon-read this manga 2 days ago.

Fed-Kun's army
the logical thing would be for the lunarians to capture all the earth gems so phos can do it uninterrupted

Users who are viewing this thread