Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 84 - The Night Before

Dex-chan lover
@VarkAndDjelyl 100% earth's gems fault, they just needed to listen to phos but they pretty much fucked him so many times, even a saint has a limit.

Dex-chan lover
Phos is absolutely terrifying now. Like, the crazy tie dye gem was already scary when the freaky reveal happened, but this is borderline insane. I love it.

Group Leader
all this suffering hurts my heart. it's because of everyone else that phos has resorted to wanting to kill all the earth gems, willingly using the moon people/gems to achieve this goal. i just hope this plan doesn't fail for phos because their goal is my goal. if phos wants to commit genocide, then i'll agree with it LOL

Phos, from bubbly airhead to an angel of death. This was not the character development I expected, but I just got to see how this wild ride will end.

I don't even mind Phos' craziness anymore but what the hell happened to Dia? You don't go from being completely happy being apart from your brother to wanting to murder him for no apparent reason other than being asked to do it by an obviously crazy person. I find it really hard to believe this.

Anybody else think that Eren Jaeger and Phosphophyllite have almost the same character arc? Anyone noticed any other protagonists go from innocent kids to genocidal maniacs lately?

Dex-chan lover
What do you get when you cross a good-willing outcast with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?
You get what you fucking deserve.
Do it Phos.

Uncle Ben would be proud
Cfp3TK4W8AA2k00

Dex-chan lover
How much more are going to make phos suffer until you're satisfied Ichikawa?

Ichikawa: YES

@RaimundoBruno
"what the hell happened to Dia?"
I can actually understand Dia point-of-view. Bort has been Dia's source of insecurity for centuries. Sure that kind of issue won't be a problem for let say 50 years, but Bort has been around Dia for centuries. Those little things eats you up in the long run and trust me that hits harder especially if you are an immortal.

Users who are viewing this thread