Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 93 - Promise

Double-page supporter
Phos is going to pray all of them straight to hell after this

Double-page supporter
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my legs... And my arms... even my head... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting...

@Igmk

I mean revived in a "coming back from being dusted" way, not a spiritual one. I can only see the manga ending with Phos' death at this point.

Phos referring to his old self as "adorable" is what breaks me. God damn it. I wonder how the human-Phos would look like... I wish the anime continues until the end because I can't imagine his color in this manga..

Aggregator gang
@7goat

Finally, someone seeing past the suffering to the triumphant truth of this climax.

THE SLEEPER MUST AWAKEN!

But really, through suffering, a new age, and a new level of being is being achieved. Enlightenment is a beautiful Lotus born from Mud rich with beautiful moments. Humanity returns, changed, but better.

https://nerdist.com/article/mercury-dissolve-gold-science-video/ so phos now has mercury-gold amalgam as a part of him

How are you going to feel when one chapter came with [END] tag, which is not far from now?

Users who are viewing this thread