Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 94 - Adamant

Dex-chan lover
All I feel is pain, I want Phos to be happy, but this is just hella unlikely. At least I hope that he will find his peace.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems that pho’s is seeing the past. Also, is Pho’s a boy or girl now? Pho’s do be looking like a male, but this author has been gendering them in a weird way. I mean, they were all called dudes because Adamant said they were (there’s probably a good reason for that), yet they looked and acted noting like guys. But, I guess pho’s is a guy now. I wonder what will happen.

AUTHOR we know you're sad but WTF
ah pain the pain I miss the old day you can call me a fucking Boomer I don't care
Code:
[b]I miss the femboy Curious gem[/b]

@R-Mod the term horny may only apply to the anime but it’s cause all the characters stick their butts out all the time in these spine breaking poses I will never understand

Group Leader
@suck-a-duck the gems never had the concept of gender to begin with. Its only the flesh (the sea species) and the soul (moon people) that had the concept of gender. And even then, there is an error with how translators unfortunately choose to gender the gems (she/he) when they translate the anime and manga to english. I feel like everyone forgets the fact that the gems were never taught the concept of gender, and the moon gems only started to learn about the concept of gender when they interacted more with the moon people. Plus when phos questioned the sea slug princess' boobs lmao

Anyways, to be phos is so suffer. Hopefully they can pray and end everything

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the flashback of the 5 moons clashing down onto human cities isn't a foreshadowing for the last moon to do so with the entire building of the gems.
Holy fuck this is so good.
good pain.

Fed-Kun's army
I do know the fact that they never had the concept of gender, but it just always bugged me. I just never got a definitive answer, until now. Thanks.

And I hope so to. Hopefully everything turns out well.

Dex-chan lover
https://media.tenor.com/videos/130805ed650091071b4ffca82d8e1e36/mp4

If the theory from Reddit is correct and Houseki no Kuni is following the biography of Gautama Buddha via Phos, I think we are at the last night before the enlightenment.

Before the awakening of Buddha, he acquired 3 perceptions as follow;
First, is the knowledge of what happened in the past; and
Second, is the truth of the life cycle; and
Third, is Four Noble Truths the way to get rid of suffering.

Now Phos received the Adamant's eye as the first perception.

Users who are viewing this thread