Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

Will new, raw gems form around Phos during these 10 000 years? Without Adamant to beautify them, what will they look like, how will they live? Will they consider Phos their elder even before they wake up? Will they play a part in the process of Phos' deitification? Or did that mention of "the Earth storage" mean that all gem material has been removed from the Earth beside Phos?

So many questions... too much time to ponder them, under a hiatus. ^^; But the author deserves a break (pun intended).

Thank you for the scanlations and please enjoy your break, too. :)

WAITWAITWAIT WHAT ABOUT PHOS WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM AT THE END OF THIS PLAN WONT THEY BE ALONE
im not completely sure since theres still those guys in the ocean but now phos is the last gem :O
@Dragoniitti thats a good question but who even knows if new gems will be born anymore :/
btw i think the earth storage refers to the parts of gems that were still in the academy from searches and stuff. additionally, i dont think its possible they removed all gem material from earth since the unborn ones dont have an ego or memories yet, meaning no sentience

Dex-chan lover
10k is a long time to wait. im sure most people would go crazy after a few months. Phos should sleep if she can.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Phos is going through something like seeing all ofAdamant's memories in his life. It does sound like hell having your mind invaded like this by someone who had a past supposedly as tragic as Adamant.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck.
They really love making phos suffer huh
and it's going on hiatus too?
fucking hell

so no ghost?
images

Wait if phos finds out everyone is living in harmony without even caring about him won’t he go crazy and start hating everyone even more?
i mean they basically abandoned him even though all he did was for them.
And if he gets adamant’s informations won’t he be able to become the new elder by re sculpting the newly born gems who will come to life in this gap of 10k years just like adamant ?

'Until the new divine completes his path'
I wonder if this refers to Buddhism's enlightenment..

Dex-chan lover
IIIIIIICCCCHHHHIIIIIKAAAWWWWAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaAaaAaAAaAaAaAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm so angry for phos.

So what, everyone else gets to have a happy ending and they don't!?

Users who are viewing this thread