Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

Just when I think it couldn't get any worse. Looks like Phos is in for 10,000 fucking years of additional suffering.

Curious cinna and antarc are missing from that assembly.

Also, here I am, stuck at the painful mindfuck of the recent chapters, and yet I still find myself waiting inpatiently for when phos will finally find cinna a job and they will get together... yup. any chapter now!

:C

I guess we'll be suffering with Phos for the next 10,000 years too, I'll see you all hopefully next year for more Phos Suffering

Holy Plot Holes.

What was the point of the "2nd prayer machine" mentioned by Achmed?

Phos will be the only being in earth for 10 thousand years. But and the new gems that are raised from the rocks time after time?

And the forgotten Sea beings, no role to play anymore?

----

And WHO is that WELEGATO? I can't recognize by that generic face all the gems have. Why it received a new name?

Pls helpu

Fed-Kun's army
@JakkRo right??? so many things just down the toilet to show us how awful aechmea is?? to tell us how garbage society is... also welegato is the name for "princess" aka cairngorm

Fed-Kun's army
@monozuki im pretty sure antarc is right there next to adamant, and i think i can see cinnabar a bit behind jade on p22 though im not sure about that one

I hope non existence is eternal suffering for EVERYONE!!
every single on of them used Phos, from begining to end the one left behind

why are people saying antarc isnt in the assembly? are they not the ones who ran up to adamantite saying "MASTER!" ?

Dex-chan lover
@catbot158 I think after reading the last 2 chapters, finally a glimpse of hope for Phos to get some happiness, the admirabilis has always been in a positive light with Phos, the queen that appeared a long time ago or Phos not wanting to hurt them in the moon... hopefully they can save him.

Do the Lunarians really want to be released from their current form at this point? It's been too long so maybe they've lost track of what they originally wanted, just like Phos. Any ending we get won't be fulfilling. Fuck I've lost track of what the point is anymore too.

The subplot in the Moon is done.

I think the next and last chapter will be about what is happening inside Phos.

Then the manga will HxH'ize for the equivalent to 10.000 years in japanese ani/manga market measures.

Double-page supporter
Ok so?? the cycle repeats? The previous praying machine will be replaced by the next one and so on and so forth? Gems will continue to exist on Earth, but they will be turned into Lunarians shortly after?

I don't understand what was the point of having Adamant (or Phos now) to pray If suddenly now they don't want to disappear. This machine to turn them into lunarians also came out of nowhere and felt like a massive plot hole (well, not so much a plot hole but it made 0 sense).

I'm glad we got Antarc back, but I kinda wish we didn't at all in the first place If we were going to get him and everyone else conveniently turned into lunarians or brought back conveniently like this.

Don't want to say it, but series really turned into trash.

@uwabbity When Phos arrived, Aechmea told him they all found their current existences horrible, even If they looked happy on the outside. But then we find out It was all a plan from him to get Cairnsmth in good disturbing, grooming-manipulative stalker fashion. And then the rest of the gems started to get invested in all the human shit from the moon they didn't have. Finally they get transformed into lunarians because ???? Idk, something about Aechmea wanting to be with his himbo.

So he was either lying or... he was lying. Either way, these characters are all used to long life spawns so I don't think the gems would suffer being transformed into farts.

@JakkRo I wonder why we even need a hiatus but ok ichikawa

Fed-Kun's army
Are wd near the end ?

The manga will go on a hiatus... For 10 000 years ?

I hate it... I feel for Phos' loneliness...
I bet the lunarian will do whatever it takes so he end up alone ... I mean why didn't they bring him with them to begin with ?

Even if Phos is the one becaming human I feel that everyone else have more what it takes: they are selfish, being human means to be selfish no to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread