Lang Huan Academy

Fed-Kun's army
His first disciple is a loli ^_^ well this is starting good.
I always imagine myself if I sudden came to cultivation world with high cultivation level without knowledge and that's how this guy is right now.

Xiao Clan?

Is this BTTH ? :D

Aggregator gang
The scenario seems good, but the dialogs... It's even worst than the mute movie, the MC describes everything, and it lacks any form of natural. The art is okay-minus: not really bad but certainly not good. Too stiff and sometimes lack of harmony.

@Ovnidemon I agree with you about how awkward the diags sound, but remember this is a webtoon. It's aimed to people who are not used to read stuff like novels and such, and like to be hand-held through everything.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ovnidemon yeah, that dialogues make me cringe.

Everything seems a bit rushed. Though the arts aren't that bad, but somehow the postures looks awkward.

that reaction when he was told he's gonna be Dean, he replying "cool" and went with the flow instead of thinking what exactly is going on, how come he's there, what he's gonna do afterwards

I want to continue, but I can't

When a comic depends sorely on textual narration rather than visual to tell a story ???

Dex-chan lover
Holy double entendres...well calling them that does a disservice to the term really LOL
Just enjoy the camp or find another manhua!

Dex-chan lover
I seen something about Library so I had to check to see if it was Library of Heaven's Path... it is not. :(

Dex-chan lover
CHINA NUMBER ONE RIBEN BTFO HOW CAN ELEVENS EVEN COMPETE
d41.png

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar
?
But where are also some alpha MCs in some Japanese isekais.
e. g. https://mangadex.org/title/23883/jichou-shinai-motoyuusha-no-tsuyokute-tanoshii-new-game

Dex-chan lover
This was written by monkeys for monkeys.

If you like turning your brain off and just seeing a lot of very very bad people beaten by our very very op mc, this is a series for you

Users who are viewing this thread