Last Letter Game

Dex-chan lover
Dokazano je, da razumljiva vsebina, med pregledovanjem oblikovne rešitve določene strani, neželeno preusmeri pozornost bralca. Ker ima Lorem Ipsum relativno enakomerno razporeditev znakov uspešno nadomesti začasna vsebinsko pomenska besedila. Veliko namizno založniških programov in spletnih urejevalnikov uporablja Lorem Ipsum kot privzeti slepi tekst. Zato spletno iskanje s ključnimi besedami "lorem ipsum" vrne številne zadetke še nedokončanih spletnih mest. Tekom let so namreč nastale številne različice tega slepega teksta, bodisi nenačrtovano ali namenoma, z različnimi šaljivimi in drugimi vložki.

Dex-chan lover
Tomboys (in anime) are only a fantasy I can live out until death finally arrives at my doorstep after gradually approaching day by day whilst taunting me with the cruel reminder that anime is anime, and anime tomboys can never exist.
Their fucking eyes would be too fucking large for their skull and crush their brain.
Anime waifus can exist only in the realm of fantasy.
Do you know how fucking terrifying it would be to see people with eyes the size of a third of their entire fucking head?
I would fucking puke.
But alas, such impossibilities are what make the taboo of anime waifus that much sweeter.

I wish for nothing more than to be painfully crushed by a two ton truck as I am forced to relinquish myself unto the unrelenting void hoping to be reincarnated in an anime of anime tomboy waifus.
I would then desperately vie for even a single one of them to pay me attention only to inevitably fail and repeat the incessant cycle of living my life out in a basement with nothing but incomprehensible songs and the faint breeze of a ceiling fan.
As the last drip of my remaining sanity from the excruciating pain of being forced to come to terms with being given a second chance only to squander it falls from the mush of abstraction that is the human psyche, I would once again relinquish myself to the comfort of the abyss.
Not this time to reincarnate, no, but to feel the warmth of human touch simulated by the blood that drips from my eyes as my life slowly starts to drain from my body only to have the rope snap.

Lying in a pool of my own blood, sweat, and tears would I realize that I have been given a third chance despite by countless mistakes.
Making the most out of this precious opportunity in my second life would I study the many ways of etiquette and the intricacies of social dynamics for the sole purpose of finding my twin flame to live out the rest of my days with.
I can only pray that one of those divine beings will accept my flaws, but I would beat my sins down if it meant even having a small taste of happiness.

Or at least that's what I whisper to myself to calm the ever growing pain of the overdose while I bear the pain of vomiting for the fourth time in the same road where I thought I had once died.
Five hours later would I wake up with various furniture strewn around me only to see six remaining packs of ramen remaining in my kitchen.
At seven P.M. would I set out on a trek to fetch more of these noodles that are solely responsible for fueling my decrepit mind and body.
Dragging my feet I count that eight steps remain.

Awakening in a dimly lit hospital room with the doctor and a person's face that I cannot remember, I hear them say treatment could cost upwards of ninety thousand dollars with the reason being that I only have ten hours left to live.
While thrashing violently at nothing to assure myself that my senses have not yet gone from this plane do I notice the comfort that the void permeating through the air around me is providing.
Casting aside all anxieties, I am left but with one to stabilize my mind.

Anime tomboy waifus.

Users who are viewing this thread