Last Menhealer

Yeah just skip this one, read Boys Abyss or flowers of Evil instead. Theres just nothing to these characters at all. MC is
NTR'd
but I just don't even really care. I barely have a grasp of his character traits or personality other than that hes a bit shallow and callous.

Petition to make
NTR
tag so that we can save any innocent soul that unknowingly wandered here.

Aggregator gang
onani is better but this makes all the people who wanted wish-fufilment romance mad so it gets my approval

I have never made a comment on a manga before on here, but I need to with this one... There was so much build up, so much character progression and even regression in some cases, and the ending just feels like all of that was wasted... It was a depressing story, but it was also a very realistic potrayal of mental illnesses to varying degrees, which was what really drew me in, but that ending just... I guess the easiest way I can put it without spoiling anything, is that it felt like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound and saying "There, all better now! :D" and everyone just accepting it...

It’s not good it’s not bad, or should I say not thaaat bad. It definitely isn’t one of those mangas that appease to your tastes, but in my opinion as a reader (which is neither right nor wrong, just a pov from me) it’s how the author wanted to portray a specific problem in as real of a way as they could with how a group of 17 would. Ofc they do some dumb (probably understating that by a lot) stuff but most 17 year olds wouldn’t know how to deal with that and how to process that, the author captured that perfectly and portrays it through this manga. For sure not a manga to read if you have a weak fortitude or at all, but if you must read, go in unbiased and you’ll see a message of your own.

Ps. Dang no matter, what ntr icky af with friends or at all

Kinda meh ending, kinda rushed and it ended a bit. It has a lower score than it should because it's not a nice and pure romance, it is good, but it's not something amazing either.

ez3

Dont even bother. The whole story is meaningless.
It doesnt matter at all.

Let me save you some time.
Incel loser gets the coochie he was grooming taken from him, decides to simp after that for some reason.
Who tf is this for lol

Dex-chan lover
Glad I got to reading this but as a fan of Onanie Master Kurosawa this was a terrible disappointment. 2/10.

Dex-chan lover
I dont' even know. 1 star is too low cause 2\3 of story is actually interesting and tense, but then... and specifically the ending is just awful.

The ending was horrible, I can somewhat emphasize and visualize the situation but the way it developed and ended was lackluster and disappointing as hell. I don’t really know if this is NTr or not but it sure felt like it (that scene was so hard to read and unpleasant), the character development was lacking and really rushed, the build up to the ending could have been much more detailed and fleshed out. There wasn’t really any time to digest what happened (some parts just felt forced and unrealistic).
If the goal was to make the audience as uncomfortable and annoyed as posible then it’s a success.

I was looking forward to this one. I can hardly believe that this was written by the same guy who wrote Onanie Master Kurosawa.

The ending was horrible, I can somewhat emphasize and visualize the situation but the way it developed and ended was lackluster and disappointing as hell. I don’t really know if this is NTr or not but it sure felt like it (that scene was so hard to read and unpleasant), the character development was lacking and really rushed, the build up to the ending could have been much more detailed and fleshed out. There wasn’t really any time to digest what happened (some parts just felt forced and unrealistic).
If the goal was to make the audience as uncomfortable and annoyed as posible then it’s a success.
I agree with your review. The ending is just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread