Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Dungeon Battle (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
@immortalartisan Sorry, but I was being facetious with the whole "next contestant" thing. I honestly never thought people would be so asspained over me saying some generic isekai slave-harem manga was poorly written, and every time a notif reminds me of this thread I just feel embarrassed to have shared a demographic with anybody here. The conversation isn't worth it.

Dex-chan lover
i really like the *alcoholic kehma noises* and *i don’t have a problem noises* to replace the sfx on page 22
gave me a good chuckle

Dex-chan lover
the golem thing is realy something that gets powerfull when you are creativ

all the nonsensical 'explanations' for the sfx are REALLY annoying. I wish these translators would stick to translation and not try to be 'clever' by adding in their own creative nonsense for the sound effects.

I agree with @mimisan. Grateful for the translators' efforts but literally every sfx is being replaced by their "funny" version. I wanna know what cute loli noises sound like, not just a text "cute loli noises"

Dex-chan lover
if you take a closer look the door to the dungeon core is at the bottom of the pitfall at the entrance😂

Users who are viewing this thread