Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - A fair price

Dex-chan lover
That's some pile of eggshells main character... I'm no expert, but I have a pretty good idea on how many times you have to smash a phoenix egg to make that many empty shells, and all I have to say is your a brutal fucking psycho mc. Animal torture like that is the first stepping stone to serial killing.

Cak

This series didn't really fit to get 'Harem' tag actually
sure there will many girls surrounding MC
but the romance development for MC is just between him and Rokuko
so dont to be so excited when a new girl did appear
you may excited when Leona appear, yeah because she's the Goddess of Chaos
also Succubus Queen - Succuma

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an Isekai that acknowledges that money conversion isn't as easy as just taking it at a 1:10x value.
Hc66SdC.png
And they really skipped over day 69 huh... That's not nice.

Dex-chan lover
The previous chapters may have needed a proof reader, but this one needs a translator.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Rokuko. Unlike most of the 'useless' FMC in most Isekai stories, she has her cuteness as her selling point and Keima is literally selling it. At least she serves some purpose other than comedic relieves.

Dex-chan lover
Balut is absolutely tasty, just add a little bit of salt, Japan... come on, every other neighboring country eats it.

Dex-chan lover
@Winchan Well, individual preferences will still vary. I don't like some of my area's local specialties at all myself. I'd view this less as "Balut is disgusting" and more as "The author doesn't seem to like it."

Users who are viewing this thread