Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Break into neighbor dungeon-san

Aggregator gang
If Redra is this cute then I look forward how..
Igni will be. That gonna be quite a long time though...

Dex-chan lover
Dragons really like to collect shiny treasures... and this one is particularly easy to bribe.

Dex-chan lover
Dragons are the best girls as usual even when they're not in the main cast. Let's hope her real form doesn't look as derpy as in the LN.

i don't know what it is, but they remind me of bowser and bowsette

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
Hope he gives them the figurine anyway, it looks neat.
I mean, why wouldn't he? It's one of his golems he created for basically nothing.
And being one of his golems, he can look through its eyes to see what it sees and hear what it hears whenever he likes and use it as a free surveillance camera / spying device.

Aggregator gang
dont know why... i suddenly got a strong whiff of that ntr bs right there...

Dex-chan lover
Oh thanks goodness she's already taken and not another harem member.

Cak

lmao everyone are talking about "harem this" "harem that"
but actually this series isn't really a Harem story
also... that Redra's boobs are really nerfed from the LN lmao

Supporter
These two are cute together (although they're both not the smartest or most reasonable)

Fed-Kun's army
@Cak
lol it's understandable even if it's incorrect.

A harem is a group of 3 or more that either want a romantic relationship with a single person or a sexual relationship with a single person.
Yes, he does have 3 females in his group BUT:
Rokuko - their relationship is more of a partner base. There is an bond of trust between the two but nothing I would called a relationship, romantic or sexual.
Meat - Hmm....you can somewhat consider them a relationship? But it feels more like a father/daughter or owner/pet. Except when he uses her as a hug pillow....
Ichika - She knows her role as a slave, expected him to sleep with her, and even tries to seduce him every now and then. She's probably the only one that would apply.

So a yes for Ichika, a no for Rokuko and a maybe for Meat.....yeah, I wouldn't consider this a harem.

Users who are viewing this thread