Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Business Challenges

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a legendary vampire just to work as a maid
Also why 0 ATK, what if she gets attacked by the customers!?

Thanks for the TL!

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@dahhv2 then she can't retaliate, iirc. I'm not sure whether something of sort ever happened in the novel, but her 0 attack power does become a running gag (no matter how much strength she puts in, nor what weapon she uses, she basically can't hurt people).

As an added bonus, her name Rei (零) means Zero.

Dex-chan lover
Awww I like this chapter, a little break from dungeon battles to show the admin side of things and how Keima takes care of his employee/waifus
very wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Zero offense.
No weaknesses.
The world's most mundane vampire.

Dex-chan lover
@dahhv2 : There's other, non-damaging ways to disable enemies. 'Debuff' type magic like blinding, confusing, binding your enemies would not be an issue with 0 atk
And a vampire should have the hypnotic eyes too.

If you want spoilers though.
Kinue is the one working at the inn most of the time (she is basically a housekeeper type spirit so being given a place to take care of is a great gift for her already), Rei is in charge of controlling monsters in the dungeon (so her 0 attack is not an issue here) while Nerune usually is researching magic related stuffs (she's even given a hidden room inside the dungeon to research things)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for another chapter!

For people wondering: The vampire and witch are standard... the selkie is a little more obscure:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selkie

Fed-Kun's army
Note
Originally The black Smith only noticed the the eggs shells are pheonix's. After he researched it.

As egg shells from monster outside of insect are rare. Dungeons only produce full grown ones. So eggs are only found in the wild. Then you you have to fight an enraged mother.

(this manga is seriously crimped to fit.)

Supporter
Mmm.

TBH, the main character is too hardworking. I guess that having all those things to do with the girls have become so fun, that he is inadvertedly hooked into it.

He had plenty of income from the beggining. He had plenty to just sleep all day no trouble, yet he has gone out of his way to earn more.

If it means more waifus. i don't mind though.

Contributor
Rei is the best!

Fun fact, since she has zero attack power, she can’t even peel oranges.

Users who are viewing this thread