League of Legends - Syndra & Zed's Everyday Life (Doujinshi)

Still posting chapters, just need to take a break and figure out how season four will be handled.

All that flashback from irelia's past about her being a hero.....she still got controlled by Pham Fey lol

season 3 is done.

gonna warn you guys now, season 4 is a big departure (focus on isekai and fanservice). it seems like the series ended with season 4, so for all the things that detract from it I think it's good to have closure.

it's also going to take me a while to translate everything after chapter 6, so if you want to test your translator on the raws they've been linked above. The BGMs to all the chapters can be found here as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3lnct5/translated_zed_x_syndra_season_3_chapter_8/cvduwny/

edit: I should also note that I found some weird discrepancies between the dropbox and imgur archives for a lot of season 3 and had to refer to the latter often to fix things. If there are duplicate images or weird breaks between them please let me know so I can compare and fix them.

So we're back to what the last translation group go up to. Is there any plans to translate the rest after S4 CH6?

I don't think status "Completed" fit this series. On page where are Raws there are 18 more chapters to translate.

Users who are viewing this thread