Legend of Asura - The Venom Dragon - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Eyepatch Guy: "I have so many feelings for him."
Preparing a candlelight dinner amidst the corpses of the MC's next set of targets.

Honestly, jokes aside? I wouldn't be surprised if this guy suddenly goes: "Yeah that general? Fuck him. I'm the final boss." Which looks incredibly likely since he purposefully flexed his power in order to make the MC leave and recover.

Damn that's some fast release, also this old man tortured him for so long that he developed a feeling of a parent,lol

This old man really creeps me out but I guess him being a tool for our Mc's growth is good ┐(´ー`)┌

Aggregator gang
mang ryo seemed like such a weak sauce bitch at the start but now is actually cool damn
still weird though

Mang Ryo creeping the fuck out of me but then again if he was a hot dude well I would've been on board but he's not so... LMAO

Wtf is up with him? Now this is an interesting villain.....still a pervert tho
I hope he dies painfully. And the moment I feel like mc and this perverted old man may be becoming 'allies' I'll drop this.

Interesting take on a villain, but he's still an irredeemable villain who needs to be killed after being tortured painfully

Fed-Kun's army
@Phylyra Really doubt that they will become allies. The MC bears complete hatred, while the villain wants to nurture him before killing him at his utmost peak. The villain may bear some feelings of "love" towards him, but the MC doesn't have that in the slightest. I wouldn't be surprised if the villain enjoyed dying to him though.

Users who are viewing this thread