Legend of Asura - The Venom Dragon

I am dissapointed Asura Scans isn't translating this. this is the worst. ever.
(joke)

In all honesty though, it's a nice story. 8/10.

I rarely comment on series, but I really enjoyed reading this despite there being only 8 translated chapters so far! The art and plot are both superb. I love that our protagonist has a different "power" compared to protagonists in other murim novels, it's what makes this more interesting for me. I hope someone will consider picking up the novel!!

This story has many similarities to the folklore about Imoogi.. At least from my perspective..

Why are there two groups translating this? Like you both are spending time on do translations on the same chapters, maybe you decide on one to work on it, or you could work on them together?

(You can obviously ignore my message since I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, I just feel like you guys are using up a lot of your own free time to do this)

Fed-Kun's army
no wonder why asura is being silent about this.
but still all these redundant translations what a waste.

Very rarely do you see a male, poison using main character. He doesn't have some godly cultivation method or a system. Just a shit ton of poison and some vengeance to take care of. Art is nice. Plot is entertaining. I really recommend reading. 9/10

Interesting, a decent enough start, but BOY do I not believe some kid learning that much in a cave in two weeks and then staying sane enough to remember it after 8 years alone
This is one of those instances of suspension of disbelief requiring complete headcanon rewrite

Oh, and excellent job, both groups, good translation by nature goes unnoticed, this was very readable

Asura scans win another conflict beating out leviatan scans and secret scans in only 1 day

Users who are viewing this thread