96a7fc35-e91a-41b9-93dc-77cf862e1dad
B BlackSword Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 405 Thursday at 5:12 AM #2 It's peak, but MTL... Still, thank you for your hard work. Just a recommendation that you use naval ranks in the future. They're admirals, not generals.
It's peak, but MTL... Still, thank you for your hard work. Just a recommendation that you use naval ranks in the future. They're admirals, not generals.
LasterRadvil Group Leader Joined Dec 30, 2025 Messages 11 Thursday at 6:20 AM #3 BlackSword said: It's peak, but MTL... Still, thank you for your hard work. Just a recommendation that you use naval ranks in the future. They're admirals, not generals. Click to expand... Understood, thanks. I think I corrected that mistake
BlackSword said: It's peak, but MTL... Still, thank you for your hard work. Just a recommendation that you use naval ranks in the future. They're admirals, not generals. Click to expand... Understood, thanks. I think I corrected that mistake
S Scallywag96 Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 16, 2023 Messages 905 Thursday at 10:23 PM #4 So this is the second half to the original 80s manga?
LasterRadvil Group Leader Joined Dec 30, 2025 Messages 11 Thursday at 11:03 PM #5 Scallywag96 said: So this is the second half to the original 80s manga? Click to expand... You can say so
Scallywag96 said: So this is the second half to the original 80s manga? Click to expand... You can say so