Legend of the Tyrant Empress

Aggregator gang
Y'all nibbas need to go back to cookie-cutter romance manhwas for your blushing demure flower fetish =3=

this is horrible, the mc is horrible, the designs of the enemy generals in the first chapter is much more badass than the main characters- they look so boring and honestly just bland compared to the former

This is comedy. If you came for anything else, this is not it. The art style is great and it looks really good. But there's no plot to speak of. It's pure comedy.

yli

This manwha caught my eye for its amazing art.I had high expectations for it. However, the mc is just unlikable. Thought I can be able to like her by proceeding to next chapters but its just not working.Morales are low for a normal human being. Might've been made for comedy. Imagine causing a ruckus raping an emperor then blaming the emperor for executing her father. It would've been fine right? cause shes a girl. Imagine if genders would reverse then everyone would straight up rage.

It is hilarious seeing people run up the bullshit false equivalency flags. "If the genders were reversed people would be annoyed!" Come on, have you fucking read another manhua? Rape is disturbingly prevalent in them, is generally carried out by the MC and the usual consequence isnt punishment its the victim falling in love with their abuser. The MC here acts like the ur-manhua protagonist and if you can't see that you need to have a long hard look at your attitudes towards gender.

Lol I see a sexist prick in the comments 😂😂 (hmm maybe the 3rd comment below mine? 😀)

Man these chapters are so comical and feel goody and the characters are hot and interesting and the dialogue is engaging and the translation flows well...let’s just leave it at that!

First of all, why on earth that small pebble country has emperor as the ruler!? Goodness can just make it different with the enemy to easier identified?

Second, Chinese and their weird name. It is really hard to remember who and where.

And last.. sigh, every fucking Chinese manhua I read. Protagonist is the most righteous jesus reincarnation and the enwmy always comically evil bastard. What a joke. Glossing your glorious communist regime?

There should be a sexual violence tag on this. MC is really unlikeable because she acts like a 10 year old playing Call of Duty. Lack of common sense, always raging, and a strong sense of entitlement. The author tries to make her "funny". But unless you find immaturity, sexual violence, and brainless characters comedic, then you'll find yourself being more annoyed. Really reminds me of someone who is on the spectrum, but wayyyyy worse.

Lol at ppl in the comments. The female lead is oviously inspired by The Monkey King so she being chaostic and a pain in the ass is actually the point :)))

The character model type is an uncontrollable monkey jerk that would be win over by the calm and gentle budist. The author try a comedic and romatic with the reversed gender roles for a laugh. I think it quite amusing and strange "))

This is just too good I don't know why the rating is so low but it really is my most favorite but for some reason the update is very slow😪 there are so many raw chapters... I just don't get it why don't they updated faster...

However thanks for presenting such a good manhua... Cause most of the manhua's are just bullshits full with petty and unreasonable people full with anger and revenge.😌

I haven’t gotten that far, but why can’t this just be a reverse harem!?!? It’s breaking my heart

@creamcofFEe because everyone who rated this rated it at chapter 13 when the emperor was... y'know...

sorry for spoilers anyone but it was just a kiss. both of them super pure (well the girl more inexperienced) so they dont understand the implications of what tf words they were using vs happened. he was stripped just bc his armor was stolen lmfao keep reading

i think. its getting harder to tell every chapter but Im sticking with my guns

stay tuned

Users who are viewing this thread