Legend of the Tyrant Empress

@Starish
Only Chinese ones (they have a different name, but can't remember it) are like this. I personally don't like Chinese art/story styles, too much "noise" without any substance, but I sometimes try them.

Not sure why, always end up dropping them after 4-6 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army

It is really fucked how the main character getting raped is played of as the start of a romance with the culprit, and it's also just played off for laughs.

Dex-chan lover
@Malte You need to put the text in between the [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] for it to actually do anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao this is so trash I would love to see the story with the roles reversed and see how outraged everyone would be

If you are looking for a serious action manga this is not it chief.

This gag story about super cheat yandere heroine and herbivor emperor, lol

10/10 masterpiece!
This is a parody of Wuxia genre along with a mix of controversial thing that some Wuxia stories may have by reversing the role of the MC (a heroine). the humor is pretty good when you stop considering this a serious story.

Dex-chan lover
It never ceases to amaze me how when someone takes the usual wuxia setting, but reverses the genders -- nothing about their roles change. When people "reverse genders" in fiction, it's usually to portray a different perspective, but nothing has changed. The protagonist is still a self-centered, self-serving psychopath, and everyone else in the cast exists to lick their groins or antagonize them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist Sometimes I wonder if it's just the Chinese mindset, like we're peering into the psychology of their society based on the popularity of their fiction in contrast to the fiction of other countries such as Korea and Japan.

heu okay my real thoughts after this was low hahahahahahaha my expectation first so high but lol this manhua is so overrated imo, well, aside of the super godess artwork, the story were slow as heck, need to wait and find out until nonsense 15 chapters what mc's face was. ah... so annoying tbh lol,like i get it the mc tbh funny but the author made it like haaaa, this plot's whole joke. but thank you for all staff who translates this,keep a good work (don't mind me but i dropped this after ch. 16 lmao i don't want to read this nonsense manhua, screw that friends who recommend me this one 💀)

Damn just look at that bald scar-faced general, he looks so badass, and then there's the emperor *sigh*. The cannon fodder villains have better designs than the main cast is all I can say.

I really love the designs for the bad guys. The assassins, the generals, even the soldiers look so much cooler.

@LaCondesa It's coz the authors have rape fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread