Legend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@LVLBeginner
He said he was on the 2nd year of high school, so he was probably 16~17, and that his new body looks just a bit younger, so I guess that means 1~2 years younger, and the key word being "looks". There are people that are 20yo and look no older than 15~16, and people that is 15~16 that look much older than their age. So he isn't exactly a child, not a adult either though, at least by our standards. But It's a fantasy middle ages type of world, where people usually are considered adults at around 14~15 years old, so he shouldn't have any problems with how young he looks.
Anyways, I personally wouldn't mind one bit being 15~16 years old forever. LOL

Fed-Kun's army
@kur0g4m1 At that age, the brain isn't even fully developed. You know, a lot the stupid things that teenagers do and say is because their brain's undeveloped state. Next is the body. At that age, your body is a mess! Mismatch limbs, hormones all over the place, and you can't hide that you're a child. But in your twenties? You can pretend to be from early twenties to mid thirties, depending on how you dress, you could spend over a decade in the same place before having to move on.

@LVLBeginner
I get that, but you're thinking about It too realistically.. His new body was literally made up with magic to be better than a normal human's body and It was also enhanced with magic, and he is living on a world where magic is a part of the everyday life, so he wouldn't suffer from any of those problems.
I wouldn't wan't to be stuck forever on a "real" teenage body while on the real world either, that would actually been hellish. But If It was with a body made up from magic, and "perfected" with It, on a world where magic is a common thing, I wouldn't even think twice if given the chance. Magic can fix everything. LOL
And on the MC's case, even If his body wasn't "perfected" by magic, the term that was used "Eternal Youth", is pretty broad. It was never implied that he won't grow up until his body is matured and then stop aging, It was just implied that he will never grow old. :b

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he just say that flying was a no go cus it would attract unwanted attention from hostile mobs like dragons? I thought that was why they were walking. So why did he all of the sudden did he change his mind?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Truck-kun had the day off, so Crane-dono had to fill in.

Double-page supporter
Ehh Eternal Youth? If he ends up with that childish look even 20 years in the future that's going to be such a disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
Once in a blue moon, it would be nice to randomly happen upon an isekai series where the MC needed to start from the bottom with no cheat abilities and awesome inheritance.

One of the few rare times where they make the main character's weapon a Scythe..... I can dig it!

author be like "let's go name a character using a dead foreign culture without veryfing anything at all first, what could go wrong"

as @GerryCerryBery said, a falcon headed egyptian god would be Ra, or Horus, and it's SeTH not Set

Dex-chan lover
@Damonzer Set isn't wrong, but neither is Seth. There's like three or four other acceptable ways to write it besides those two as well.

Set, or alternatively Seth, is the egyptian god of storms, disaster and violence. He is the "Evil God" of the Osiris myth, and he is depicted as having the head of a jackal.
Horus is the egyptian god of the sky and kingship. He is the one who kills the evil Set and reclaims his right to the throne. He is depicted as having the head of a falcon.

So which one is it?!

"but why a scythe?" we both know the answer as to why bud, and i dont see why this beast magic would be a collective of every other magic, feels like this story wont dive too deep into it either but i'll find out if it does or not

Users who are viewing this thread