Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
I like how both sides seem to be taking this in the "I really want to be home by lunch." approach. Surely this doesn't get dragged out longer than even the readers want 😂.

In times like this I look to who had the most screen time to "talk" about their plans rather than execute them. If you're a brand new character and just got every "in" word used to describe you, you're probably gonna get dunked on. The "infamous invincible infallible incorrigible" make the best fodder 🙄
"The infamous invincible infallible incorrigible incontinent indecent flasher"
FTFY

Fed-Kun's army
Whole lot of yapping and not enough rapping.
Thanks for the meal!!

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm that the Manga follow suits. And it sure does look like a crimson storm, no? :dogkek:

Absolutely, it started out as funny gimic of her liking how cute and fluffy set is. But now it is straight up bestality level and degraded her character from the leader of her party to someone blowing moeny and time to spend some questionable time with set. And no, just because Set is technically intelligent and if not for his vocal cords he would talk does not make it any better IMO.
Exactly, the author could've kept it as a lite funny gimmick but now it's too much.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I’m hoping that the fire tornado will get a two page spread at the beginning of the next chapter. A big spell like that needs a wide angle shot from above to really show how powerful and devastating it is.

Dex-chan lover
Start a battle, set off a MOAB....
Can't be too First Strikey, after all....

Users who are viewing this thread