Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask, is she this bad in the LN/WN too? Not interested in a repeat of Aegir and his horse, IYKYK.
Ln/Wn wise I see her as a yandere. She tolerates Rei only because Set gets pissed if she gets too aggressive twords him.

there are times she literally bankrups herself because she spends so much on feeding Set food. It gets to the point her team and Rei have an intervention for her poor life choices.

As far as I remember it doesn't get any more weird then that. Set accepts food, normal pets and hugs, has fun playing with the kids, but has no intrest otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
"That I purposely stocked up on..."
As opposed to accidentally? Like a hoarder who'll save those barrels just in case she'll really need them?

"Looks like Rei has done something ridiculous again."
Observe: Isekai MC in action.

"The enemy is in disarray! Let's have a meeting!"

A messenger should be quick on the uptake. It's kind of part of the job.

And yeah, most soldiers don't care much about the power struggle. It's all above them anyway.

Can't tell if male or female.

I like her dismissive addition of "...and Rei." At least she acknowledges him.

If she thinks that's a wedding ceremony, how many people is she married to?

But they cut out the most gruesome scene. When he threw those broken weapons and shards into the flame tornado.
Yeah, I wondered what was up with that. It was clear something was missing from what was portrayed in the manga.

Funnily, they also are the ones that are the most annoying.
You mean hypocrites?

Contributor
Ln/Wn wise I see her as a yandere. She tolerates Rei only because Set gets pissed if she gets too aggressive twords him.

there are times she literally bankrups herself because she spends so much on feeding Set food. It gets to the point her team and Rei have an intervention for her poor life choices.

As far as I remember it doesn't get any more weird then that. Set accepts food, normal pets and hugs, has fun playing with the kids, but has no intrest otherwise.
sigh, why does this character even exists?

You mean hypocrites?
isn't that what she is?

Dex-chan lover
sigh, why does this character even exists?
Rhetorical question I know, but...

Because the author had a kink to scratch and chose to display it as comic relief?

As an aside, the art style really makes me wonder if the mangaka that drew that panel has a hentai/doujinshi background.

Dex-chan lover
Save princess life, get married, conquer Vestia.

Keep going, my dude!

Users who are viewing this thread