Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
thank you for not dropping this. i will never read manhwafreak's shitty translation

Joining the sentiment: glad to read your translation after the MF abomination! Thank you for your great work.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for still giving up. Do it at your own pace. No need to rush because of the manwha freak translation. Take it easy because we will read from Project Time team only.

Double-page supporter
1 chapter per year quota done, see you next year Project Time a.k.a. Champion Scans.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for still giving up. Do it at your own pace. No need to rush because of the manwha freak translation. Take it easy because we will read from Project Time team only.
Seriously 1 chapter per year is enough for you? i'd rather read in poorer (MF version is not that poor btw, only to English language nazis) quality, but have the story flow instead of being kept hostage by the former Champion Scans, who used to hold series hostage back in the day if you didn't donate. Seems they still do the same shit, but some people got fed up with it and started taking away the series they are holding hostage. Too bad MF got shut down, that's why the big chapter dump btw.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously 1 chapter per year is enough for you? i'd rather read in poorer (MF version is not that poor btw, only to English language nazis) quality, but have the story flow instead of being kept hostage by the former Champion Scans, who used to hold series hostage back in the day if you didn't donate. Seems they still do the same shit, but some people got fed up with it and started taking away the series they are holding hostage. Too bad MF got shut down, that's why the big chapter dump btw.
I'd say their forced censorship is the real problem and the reason I personally hate dealing with MF.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Also, to the other readers, don't forget that you can block uploads from Manwhafreak so that they don't appear in your feed.

Supporter
MF is crappy TL but still they provide such a great asset when they can bridge the gap when the main group is unable or unwilling to catchup with the raws. People are free to block them here in MangaDex, but I would lie if I say that I don't read from them if no one is translating a series or like this case the main group is just too far behind.

This manga is Monthly and would always apreaciate a group who catches up with raws regardless of good they are at it. There are exceptions as always but MF are as mixed bag as it gets. So not out right blocking them myself.

Double-page supporter
project time pulling a gd scans here and posting after a crappier group dumped some chapters
Edit: you guys do know that project time was formerly known as champion scans, aka champion scams right?
PT has been pretty consistent with their upload schedule. The only reason there was a mass upload from MF was because they shut down their site and someone dumped all the chapters they'd been illegally paywalling. I dunno what the heck you're smoking, but you may want to stop. Take a chill pill and relax, my guy.

Users who are viewing this thread