Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that moved a little quicker then I remembered. This one chapter condensed at least three chapters of the Wn/Ln and added a scene best left undescribed.

Dex-chan lover
MC dancing around the battlefield fully covered with blood and entrails.
It looks and sounds badass.
But it would feel really gross.
:worry:
No wonder MC quickly cleaned his body.

Dex-chan lover
Someone! Anyone!
Please Take set as far away as humanly possible away from her!

Dex-chan lover
@athros fixed it.

lgstr34.png

Dex-chan lover
No one took Rei seriously when he said he was a mage because of how strong he is in combat. But he is like a level 60 mage fighting upfront with level 20 warriors

But they cut out the most gruesome scene. When he threw those broken weapons and shards into the flame tornado. They didn't show the actual result. Which was the weapons ended up melting and spewing hot liquid metal all over the battlefield gruesomely killing people

Contributor
The girl with zoophilia(?) tendencies calling others perverts. Why is it always the most degenerate ones that try to shame others? LOL. Funnily, they also are the ones that are the most annoying. I wouldn't mind if her stupid sketches were completely removed.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that moved a little quicker then I remembered. This one chapter condensed at least three chapters of the Wn/Ln and added a scene best left undescribed.
I have to ask, is she this bad in the LN/WN too? Not interested in a repeat of Aegir and his horse, IYKYK.

Dex-chan lover
Haha that buff adventurer got mistaken for a pervert. I didn't expect this manga to poke fun at those "bikini" armours. And wow I didn't expect all that thirst for Set.

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask, is she this bad in the LN/WN too? Not interested in a repeat of Aegir and his horse, IYKYK.
I don't know about the LN, but I don't remember it in the WN. Yes she does like Set, but that was going a bit weird. It doesn't even make sense and kind of forced.

Users who are viewing this thread