Legend - Vol. 16 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
@Contributor ¿why are you unnecessarily censoring the manga?, it's beyond stupid, and not only this but you do it on all your other releases and have been called out to it repeatedly, please cease that dumb behavior.

The translation is also extremely rough, a lot of bubbles have broken sentences that make no sense

Dex-chan lover
I'm thankful for the translation, but the censorship on this chapter is just really obvious, and honestly, that last page just looks really weird.

I dunno man, like half of the people come to take a look at this manga because Suzuki Address draws it, and censoring that very reason is just plain dumb, maybe don't work on the manga at all if the art offends you?

Aggregator gang
Oh for fuck sake, why is it THIS group who's translating this manga? There's noting I hate more than unnecessary censorship.

Dex-chan lover
Why bother going through the effort of translating this manga if the fan service is so egregious to your sensibilities that you go through enormous effort to airbrush and full-on redraw it away?

Isn't this commissioned, looking at the last pages? Someone's paying the group to do it. So, asking why bother isn't really relevant.

Dex-chan lover
That people are so desperate for gratification that they'd tolerate this sniping--egregiously low-quality as people are saying it is--is ridiculous.

Just block them as they deserve--Project Time was doing just fine all this time before these avaricious people came along.

Dex-chan lover
That people are so desperate for gratification that they'd tolerate this sniping--egregiously low-quality as people are saying it is--is ridiculous.

Just block them as they deserve--Project Time was doing just fine all this time before these avaricious people came along.
From what I remember, PT holds back releases for months until they aren't making money, then publicly releases chapters. Only when someone snipes so they mass release them

Users who are viewing this thread