Legend - Vol. 16 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
XSNtsNb.jpeg

Thanks for the effort I guess, but even with your fixes there's still some major mistaken translations in these batches of chapters that I can identify just from the wrong pronouns being used. Lots of "he/I did this" where the bubble and art don't match to who should be speaking. Just goes to show that Manhwa Freak/UTOON isn't even very good depsite treating this as a business for making money.

Dex-chan lover
It was a disgrace how the other group censored margrave Larx's moustache and duke Kerebel's beard. This version is much better!

Dex-chan lover
I knew that those cucks censored the manga but I didn’t know it was THAT bad until I checked the difference between your and their sexy ribbon page. Holy Fuck!

Thank you so much for your time and effort in redoing these.

Seems like you missed some censorship on page 21 and 24?
Yeah, I fixed them.

Thanks for the effort I guess, but even with your fixes there's still some major mistaken translations in these batches of chapters that I can identify just from the wrong pronouns being used. Lots of "he/I did this" where the bubble and art don't match to who should be speaking. Just goes to show that Manhwa Freak/UTOON isn't even very good depsite treating this as a business for making money.
I wasn't trying to be super thorough, I mainly wanted to fix the abhorrent censoring and then I also adjusted sentences that stood out as having grammar that was confusing all while reading through the manga. Honestly it would be easier to redo the translation than to fix all the mistakes that you would notice in upcoming chapters.

Thank you for releasing these. Between the redrawing and trying to make sense of the translation, I can only imagine how much work this took.

Double-page supporter
I would rather wait till the end of days for your submission than read that garbage already up. They are literally ruining the creators art with their obnoxious edits. Drives me crazy. It's not like it's subtle or anything. The changes literally take my entire focus away from the rest of the content. Ruins the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread