Legend - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Ren just took 10 spears and 5 daggers?!?!?!
Has anyone else seen those 6 BIG bags filled with COINS and the unopened crates in the last panel of page 24?
How are just 10 spears and 5 daggers all he takes?
That is barely 1/20 or even less of those things and surely not even close to 1/6.

If he would collect his full share and sell the items he could use that money to buy monster crystals at one point.
So that would help him get more abilities.
He might find some rare monster crystals in an auction that he could not get himself cause he has not found the monster dropping that crystal.
As such that money could be very important to him to get such a crystal.

Group Leader
@Talh

I think he had 3 reasons not to bother with more of the reward:
1. He didn't want to spend a night arguing with the other people about what his fair share would be.
2. He can probably gather more ressources than that whole loot in just a day or two if he wanted too, but he doesn't really seem to care about wealth, and he isn't in any kind of need to speed his leveling up.
3. Set. He missed his friend and wanted to join him as quickly as possible.

I understand that Rei didn't want to be bothered arguing about how to share the rewards, and that he wanted to meet Set, and that It's probably not hard for him to get several times that amount of reward If he wanted to.. But still after all the bother he went through, having to lead a party and all.. :u
I mean, they could've just sold all the weapons, jewels and etc. and then shared the money evenly between them, and with that they could've bought whatever they wanted. That way they wouldn't need to argue about who gets what and It would be fair. :eek:
Anyways, what does he mean he'd try throwing spears? As If he needed that sort of thing. LOL

Aggregator gang
The two ladies at the counter are probably twenty-somethings, since when do twenty-somethings count as old? Even if his body is around 15 years old, the elf and the thief don't struck me as mid-teens themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread