Legend - Vol. 8 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Quite sadistic I must say, but like every single alchemist villain, they really seem to only know how to poison people

Of course, she was poisoned/infected with something. That's the only way that would explain Borntar's sudden "kind gesture". But he was probably planning to do the same to Galahat.

Fed-Kun's army
CHeap, but the executions rather ok, not too meh for a supposed "plot twist".

When the author is running out of ideas of how the characters will look like.

Double-page supporter
ok so now this is Power Rangers manga? 😅

Aw hell naw, you don't mess with one's mama like that sonnuvabeach...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this had been obvious since they first explained Galahat's loyalty. I can't even simpatize with him for not seeing through such a painfully obvious ploy.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the obligatory battle conversation...... so much time in between punches to talk.

I can see the shadow of death on Borntar... I just hope the Demon Soldiers and that alchemists don't have more secret ways to escape torture and interrogations (The reason for that is Well having so many hidden trump cards that I was about to puke)

Anyone else not getting notified when a new chapter is released? The only way I knew this chapter was out us because I checked my follows page in my account instead of just looking at the follows tab on the main page.

Dex-chan lover
If they give him a quick death instead of making him drink the potion at the very least, then this is even more mediocre than I thought.

Wow! Such an unexpected turn of events, never would think about so intricate plot twist. If they gonna run away after this as well, i will drop this bullshit despite nice drawings of all kind of delicious ladies.
Still, thx for chapter/

Dex-chan lover
Wow! the little bro is really a mentally challenged person. Even if the whole mother ordeal was true the guy was beyond salvation.

Users who are viewing this thread