Legend - Vol. 8 Ch. 48

Well, at least they were captured without too much trouble... even if they say they are not important, but every individual that can be considered as strong as a B rank or A rank monster/adventurer is of course a considerable fighting force, 2 soldiers and an alchemist might not have a big impact, but they still have to count a little

It's nice that the town is in good hands now, and that they don't need the protagonist to tell them everything that's going on

Fed-Kun's army
I like the Margrave, he doesn't need Rei to spell out everything for him and can act on his own. A little detail that people in high stations seem to lack in a lot fantasy/isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
@marco_hueber most of them are not that strong, probably closer to upper C rank.

Most of them lost their minds as demon solders so they dont have any skill, just what makes the dangerous is unpredictable monster attacks. Ara with the power axe was able to beat a few of them at once.

Ray only took so long cause he was just testing their capabilities.

Only demon solder who is strong is the top one who kept his mind and can use magic

Aggregator gang
The last page seems like the perfect end for a TV show season. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The margrave has a nice set of canines in that last page, almost makes you wonder if there is a little beastkin mixed into his lineage.

@eng1
i remember there being around a 3rd of them that were sane for the most part. Granted few feared death and had no inhibitions of killing or eating other demon soldiers or humans. But they were still able to form rational thought... the other 2/3rds were about the level of trained attack dogs, with some little better then restrained beasts.

@eng1 If they were upper C/lower B rank then they really have some big inlfated ego to think that they are stronger than rank A monsters just because they are demons with human intelligence

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I'm just reading this for the sake of passing time. The developments are either glacial or telegraphed so hard that you've guessed the "twist" chapters ahead.

Also there's no sense of tension in this. Ever. My attachment to these characters is so low that the main character or his temporary companions could die and I'd feel nothing except wonder if that's the end of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread