Legend

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE THIS AND I REQUESTED IT
I WANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Group Leader
It's kinda basic, both in art and plot, so far.
But it's okay, I guess?

Double-page supporter
Kenny is best girl, but this artist really needs to work on drawing backgrounds......

Double-page supporter
The raws are up to 26....I think, but it’s seems the author is takin his time wit pace but can’t say it has been short of action so I’m satisfied. I just hope one day this just gets binge translated to the raws

Group Leader
What would be better, Rhodes' mother x son incest route, or MC x tsundere Rhodes yaoi route?

Contributor
this is one isekai I would rather read the manga of than the novel, there's so much useless writing in there

but one think I don't like in the manga is the look in the MC's eyes

i know it makes no difference since the MC is super op and all but its super retarded not being able to take your tamed pet,if the pet does anything its all the owner fault but u cant rely on it?uh?? have they ever heard of support classes or summoners because both need to rely on someone else to work properly
anyway that was a rant tbh but it just makes no sense its what bothered me

Dex-chan lover
@Darthodin maybe if that was his claimed role, but as he said hes a magic warrior or w/e, so what they want to evaluate in this case isnt his ability as a tamer, but as a magic warrior. Its not strange at all, think of it like if you were taking a magical combat test, they wouldnt want you to go in with a gun and just shoot everything, because that would defeat the purpose. Remember that they dont think that set is anything different from an ordinary griffon, they dont realize that set IS part of his strength as a magic warrior (because hes hiding the whole beast magic thingy) so they want to accurately gauge his abilities without set as well. Also realize that as an adventurer he might receive quests in which he wouldnt be able to take set along, like cramped underground dungeons or missions to meet/guard important people in fancy settings. They will want to know how he can handle himself without the pet for those purposes as well.

Contributor
@Gilgamehs, Yeah espescially half awake eyes and dead pan(expresioneless) MC.
Not haughty mc but he's just like a robot

It's a flow of story without any sudden plot but pretty good to read when you want to just enjoy the simplicity

Over 1700 chapters (and counting) in the web novel. ? Converting it to manga could be someones life's work. ?

Users who are viewing this thread