Legend

The story starts to pick off a bit, But the art is still really bland (Worst backgrounds i have seen so far in a manga), I guess with a different artist this manga might have been better.

Double-page supporter
Short term spoiler:
The Kyuutse aka spear hot head guy was being drugged by closed eye thief dude causing him to act extra aggressive towards MC so thief guy cud betray group for treasure

Long term spoiler:
Including princess MCs Harem gets stacked😎

Aggregator gang
I dunno why this manga is so unpopular, its really good, and the pace it has from the wn is not that bad.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... I wish for manga authors to stop dumping a wall of text about world details at the first page.
Why are they doing this? Isn't the worldbuilding is precious? Don't you're need to prolong it? Why dumping it? It feels like the author thinks that the world is trash and it is better to tell everything quickly and forget about it. I stopped bothering reading this walls 20+ titles ago.
Now I just skipping text dumps without reading.

can anyone tell me where to start reading the novel from the current point of the manga?

I FUCKING HATE the general princess. shes like a reskined version of asuna with a typical isekai noble arrogance.
Oh yeah, and the romance is bad too.

Normally I like having a bit of romance mixed in with action and adventure.....but....

I would definitely prefer romance staying out of this one, considering the cast of characters we have here.

WOW! This low rank guy is super overpowered!!! How can this be?! Tch!!
As of ch30 there's nothing to this series apart from the protag impressing everyone he meets.

lol, page two already features a mistake in depth...

How can a steel beam that clearly dropped far behind him actually fall onto him?

It's hard to tell how overwhelming his power is because there's not really any emotions to go bye and I thought the main charter had abilities of 12 different people but he only use fire

This is straight power fantasy isekai. Author self inserted his fantasy self into the story and there is no writing.

The chinky eye guy is the traitor, I'm calling it. Also, this is a good manga, I'd give it 7.5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread