Legend

Group Leader
Hello, This is Citatel the one who is in charge of the group that uploads these on mangadex. terribly sorry for lack of uploads but the thing is, we do not have a TL at this moment. so if you are capable of japanese, please do let me know.

Fed-Kun's army
Oop just realized it was sniped, I thought the original team dropped it. My b. They picked up a bunch of series that did not have any updates for months, so I thought that was the case here.

Much love Citatel for all the uploads thus far. And thanks to the team who covered all the chapters afterwards.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hello, This is Citatel the one who is in charge of the group that uploads these on mangadex. terribly sorry for lack of uploads but the thing is, we do not have a TL at this moment. so if you are capable of japanese, please do let me know.

Don't be discouraged by that money-hungry sniper or the simpletons--who will accept and tolerate anything as long as they get something--reading its shoddy work. Your group was doing just fine up until now, for dozens of chapters--I'll continue to read only your work on this manga. The sniper is blocked.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this series a bunch just because the MC is actually not a push-over in a lot of situations. It’s a dangerous world full of dangerous people always trying to take advantage of you and he actually pushes his weight around. Not only that, he actually kills when necessary. I was so tired of the trope to not take another person’s life even if that other person was trying to destroy you. But he does so when necessary.

This was great, thank you Manhwafreak for the uploads!

Double-page supporter
Why all the hate for manhwafreak? If you don't like the translations, don't read them. Wait on Project Time, they'll come out; eventually. You mfs are like people getting mad at Toyota drivers because they can't afford a Lexus. Like, yo, chill. It's not that serious. Instant Ramen isn't better than homemade, but damn if they both don't stop hunger if you're hungry. I really don't get why the scanlating community is so toxic.

Users who are viewing this thread