Legend

Dex-chan lover
honestly this isnt a very good manga at the end of the day, but it has a hot waifu, and a hot waifu covereth a number of sins

I like this manga a lot just waiting on Well to betray them at the alter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Somacruz118
big drama on MD

many scanlation group left MD for better and deleted all their work on MD

search for other sides if you want to read them

Dex-chan lover
They shot themselves in the foot is what they did, good luck with all the hosting sites that are full of potentially harmful ads.

Mangatown has up to 30 English chapters if anyone wants to continue reading this I can't say for sure how the ads are there but there's apps for that😃

Well just read through the 33rd chapter on Mangatown and it was pretty good. But since this series no longer has english chapters...I get to move it to another tab in my list.

You can just go to their page tho
and if you want to be notified when this manga update then just join their discord

Another day, another scan group leaving... This is turning into a foolish racket. If Champion intended to compete with MD anyway for ad revenue or traffic, I don't understand why they uploaded here in the first place unless they were capitalizing on MD's traffic to advertise their site for free. If someone was uploading their material during delays, it could be solved by not delaying, it's not MD's fault if a group takes no measures to protect their work whatsoever and few (if any) do.

To answer anyone's questions about chapters. Many scahlators aren't liking mangades currently because it's taking away advertisement and money away from them. But on the flip side they aren't any nobler or us for that matternor them.

So in the end it's really nothing too serious just people not getting money and getting butthurt. I rather have all the manga on one site than having to constantly bookmark other group site and shit and having to check constantly to see whether my manga I was reading is getting updated.

Users who are viewing this thread