Legend

Without this website there's no easy way to keep yourself updated with new manga or chapters in multiple languages. There was option for scan groups to set a delay and give notice to readers to check it on their own website. 2 weeks delay is long time, I wonder if that wasn't enough, at least they should have made agreement to have kept links to each chapter that redirects to scanlation group website. Many will go back to kissmanga and other websites and scan groups won't get any revenue or clicks to their group websites.

Aggregator gang
eh, fuck em. all these retards are doing is lowering mangadex traffic while boosting traffic for other aggregators that never gave two shits about scanlators to begin with.
it is highly unlikely they will see any increase to traffic on their own sites since aggregator admins can just setup automated page update checkers that will troll the group sites and even automatically dl the latest chapters.
what a bunch of underaged retards.

The only why i am reading in this site is that this site is usally 1-2 days faster with its updates compared to other manga sites. The only thing i will do is to subscripe to the removed mangas to my other reading sites.

Just add Champion Scans RSS feed to your RSS reader of choice (I use the Feedly subscribe button/notifier add-ons) and you will get instant updates directly to your browser and never have to check for updates again.

Since championscans.com has been down for a while, we can think of them as being disbanded and somebody should pick this manga up, maybe? :)

It seems kinda f'ed champion was taking money from a crowdfunding site and they just dropped everything.
I have nothing but respect for groups who do this, but if you turn it into a pseudo-job then cut and run... no where else would it be dismissed so easily.

@firefox1234
Their main page been down for a while due to "re-branding". Its already been month since their last update to this manga, having somebody else pick it up is not such a bad idea.

Aggregator gang
ok, can we hunt down champion scans and light up a pyre now? cause between losing so many series I follow and hearing about this whole they took the money and f***ed off thing, I'm feeling ready for a CS hunt and a CS burning or two

Group Leader
Hopefully someone will pick this up so I don't have to use Champion Scans's horrible reader. They also changed their name to Project Time Scans, which I can only assume is to avoid all of the hate their group gets. How these people have 51 patrons is beyond me.

The f*ck... lost my mark. Why did you need to delete the chapters? Keep it here and stop translating, is simple as that! I hate using mangadex because of this shit. I do feel we should give translator space to show their work. But why translator need to delete their work? Why not, just change the uploader team's name? This is not thee 1st manga delete the whole chapters whitout i know.

I come here when i see new update in kissmanga. Now, i didnt know which chapters should i continue reading. Use a week delay, than i will go to your site. Remove all the chapters and stop uploading here, its more stupid move from your group. I already have 5-6 site to visit everyday to read manga, i dont think i can add another site plus this manga's project is not that famous (for me).

My real problem with groups not uploading to MangaDex anymore is that I have no fucking idea what you were now. I know there are plenty of manga I have marked that I want to read but I can't manually check them all especially when I have hundreds. So thanks, I'm never gonna read certain series again because I have no who was translating it. By pure luck I found the group that's translating this.

@Grenzoocoon There's always r/manga on Reddit. A lot of chapters get posted there with their links so if you follow the subreddit or the people who post the links you should get most of the series you want to read

Users who are viewing this thread