Legend

Honestly, i don't understand why this isn't given a 8 or higher rating, it has far more meaningful (if short) romance than most manga of it's genre, there isn't the annoying slavery trope, and the mc isn't a total moron.

Double-page supporter
> Honestly, i don't understand why this isn't given a 8 or higher rating

Because this is typical OP-MC-isekai that does not stand out from faceless mass of other OP-MC-isekais. Barely deserves 6/10.

> it has far more meaningful (if short) romance than most manga of it's genre

What are you talking about? There's literally 0 romance. No, single kiss for 8 volumes doesn't counts as "romance" :/

> and the mc isn't a total moron

And MC is actually generic moron that have no idea what he's doing and how new society works.

Double-page supporter
> or is it caught up

There's about 60 chapters published at the moment.

Fed-Kun's army
hope someone picks this up now that PT is caling it quits, really, all of them would be picked up ideally. ideally.

yoo hope someone picks this up pls spread this to other scanlation groups if they are interested in this

How would I get a group or person to pick this up? Just message random groups and see if they're willing?

is it just me or is the way mangadex calculates the rating off?, i get it to have a rating of 8,048, or am i wrong here?

Group Leader
[Polish] Jeżeli o ocenę chodzi to słabo, za dużo dialogów, często czytając długie dialogi można się pogubić o co chodzi. Kolejnym minusem jest to że niby to świat fantazy, ale w historii była pokazana tylko jedna Elfka (Egzamin na Range D) i jedna Nieludz (Recepcjonistka w Gildi). To słabe 5/10 w mojej ocenie. 😓

@MrCandy In case you didn't see the previous comments literally 3 comments below yours, this manga has been dropped by the previous translation team.
Our team will be picking it up soon, but it won't be first priority since we still have other series to work on.
If some other group (or no group at all) will pick this up before us, then that's good too. We don't mind at all. In fact, we welcome it~

@XYZed, sorry sometimes the comments dont load on my shitty phone..

and thats too bad about the prev translation team.. and yeah if y'all get to it awesome.. if anyone does in fact.. its an awesome series that deserves a little attention..

im currently studying Japanese, but i imagine it'll be a few years of practice before i could contribute, one day tho.. :p

is there a site where one can purchase the official english version in the us yet? everywhere i look i find nothing. and any word on a possible anime for this yet? it honestly deserves one

Double-page supporter
Finally caught up WN (2700 chapters)...
There's no romance. At all. Not even a single kiss. Not even a single hug. Not even hints that he's interested in these girls. They are just convenient tools for him.

😴​

Last page I seen was page 59 was hoping it would be translated. I know some group pick it up but they have other projects at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread