Legend

Aggregator gang
Good story. I went to chek out the web novel as well. It was quite shocking to see that it has 2722(raw) chapters and still ongoing. WOW! Almost started something i could never catch up.

Edit: I meant the web novel. Caught up with the manga

I found a good page where you can look at the raw chapters.
https://rawdevart.com/comic/legend-takano-masaharu/

Surprised to see this series back on mangadex after the whole revenue fiasco. Apparently it's been her for a while too.

I don't know what to say other than wish fullfillment fantasy trash. Art is sub-par, story is sub-par with no sense of immersion. Didn't go past chapter 38. More like I couldn't with how freaking ridiculous events turned out considering MC is an exploitive PoS.

Double-page supporter
I'm reading this like I'm addicted to it. I read for so long today I almost puked from a headache. I read so much I couldn't make out the individual words by chapter 30. When I got out of my sofa, you could see a second grand canyon. I could barely stand up without falling over!

Aggregator gang
I don't know what to say other than wish fullfillment fantasy trash. Art is sub-par, story is sub-par with no sense of immersion. Didn't go past chapter 38. More like I couldn't with how freaking ridiculous events turned out considering MC is an exploitive PoS.
If the MC died, I'd feel nothing. There's no attachment to any character save for maybe the griffin. I think the author forgot the original plot and just went full ADHD writing.

Users who are viewing this thread