Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo...can't resist these strong yandere vibes...

Double-page supporter
I was getting the vibres this chapter, that he was teh commander of the Stargi. Well well well. That ending. I guess I was right.

So to summary, Iguessing hes the commander of the Stargi, one of the unit members is a female rogue/thief, that has this tiny girl as her disciple. Since he has stated shes the disciple of his acquaintance and she referred to onee-sama before the fight. I guess she called him master because hes the commander of her teacher. Thats what I can make sense of this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Granitefish Wasn't talking about that, I know she could just be calling him that because of his relative position to her.

She called him Master because he is
the leader of Stragri and clanmaster of Step

Dex-chan lover
Snake? Snake? S N A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A K E ! ? ! ? !

Dex-chan lover
This is equivalent to the mighty words:

step bro, why are you here?

Aggregator gang
This manga is already disappointing me at chap 1.
Looks like I will drop it sooner than I though...
Adíos.

he treasures his life but still wants to be a hunter, this could end sooner if he just quits or grows a pair and become a fully fledged hunter smh

It's an interesting idea, but the author is throwing so much worldbuilding at me that my eyes are glazing over. I know more than I really want to know about the "steps" and shit, but I feel like I know nothing about the lead character.

Users who are viewing this thread