Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
You want us to work for thigh, but there was barely any thigh this time...

@Kronous @moridin84 there's no buff for leveling, but there is a buff for time spent in the dungeon. You gain more buff the longer you're in, you lose it if you stay away too long.

mip

>My face is so plain.
Cry you are hot af, in fact your are more handsome than some bishounen. What are you talking about?

Contributor
The slime is probably a mimic type, and was actually the container itself.

soo nice too see a fantasy manga where party members care for each other so much

You can improve a lot by simply using the Word's Editor or Grammarly.
At the very least, you will be able to eliminate those misspellings.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 actually there a sane people in strange grif it just other also saw them as insane 😅 i mean anthem(Paladin/ tge twin older brother) rather sane and Lucia (Cry step sister,mage) also sane but her magic indeed abnormal cause Cry idiotic demand 😅

> there's no buff for leveling, but there is a buff for time spent in the dungeon. You gain more buff the longer you're in, you lose it if you stay away too long.
Yeah, so since the MC doesn't go to dungeons at all he's completely weak despite being level 8.

> I really like Liz. I wanna see more of her.
She's going to be around pretty much constantly from now on.

don't beg for ratings. it's such a scumbag thing to do, especially if you are the one scanlating them.
All it does is ruin the fucking rating system for people who use it to judge what limited time they can put into a new series.

Users who are viewing this thread