Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand the master-student relationship. Simultaneously, I kinda want to know what the other of Cry's friends are like.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Liz is going Sparta (Extreme) mode on Tino because she has the potential to be even stronger than her.

Dex-chan lover
Why are you hurting the thighs? So cruel! It's fine to touch, rub, or kiss thighs, but hurting them is a no-no in my book.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Liz gonna be angry when Cry ask her to stop, turns out she follow his command
Such a loyal and obedient girl

Man the MC might think he's weak but his plot armor stat is maxed out, he's way more dangerous than any of his companions

@Kaizeel according to novel pov (no spoilers attached) she is just nuts, tried to train multiple people that way because 'no talents means only almost dying will make you better'
So she doesn't think Tino can surpass her, it's the other way around, since she can't this is the only way to train her in her head (all of cry chan's teamates are screwed in the head that's why he wants to retire)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌 I really appreciate it. 😃

Users who are viewing this thread