Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@GeNtLeM4N that level not actual level in like other manga/LN, that level is more like adventure rank rather than real level so CId being lvl 8 hard any indicator he is strong it just he somehow accomplished 'great deed", like
discovering new built high level Treasure House/Dungeon or surviving most dangerous Myth level 10 TH/Dungeon
latter in story there
a mask that can gauge someone potential and make the wearer realty strong by unleash the wearer potential and it dont have any effect in Cid even the mask surprised how cid far weaker than child

This is sure as hell confusing. I can’t tell wether he’s actually strong or just extremely lucky and unlucky.

Dex-chan lover
Well if It isn't the actions of my own consequences

Dex-chan lover
honestly, if he’s actually a genius, it would blow my mind, this whole time we thought we knew him but then plot twist, he’s actually lying to himself and actually plans everything in advance and just flow with the current

Aggregator gang
Few things... Dude is a shit leader and unbelievably weak, but if someone dies because his order its not his fault... He has tried to quit many times apparently and forced to stay... Also how the hell do people think he is strong, super smart, or god like???? Like he keeps showing his serious weakness and stupidity but even then people say "oh he planned it" or " its a test" god this is infuriating

This is reminding me of that one where the guy has shadow powers and thinks he is roleplaying by creating an organization but really he's fighting an actual organization

So basically this dude is Buggy from One Piece. Luck is gonna get him out of almost every situation he gets into.

Users who are viewing this thread